Part Time HR Generalist
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
VACO is looking on behalf of our client for a HR Generalist at a
food company. The ideal candidate will be familiar with HR policies
in a smaller sized company. Job responsibilities:
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants,
employees, and supervisors.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition
programs. Conducts or acquires background checks and employee
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Paylocity, and related
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, San Diego , Part Time HR Generalist, Human Resources , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!