Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Staffing
Advisorfor a contract position in San Diego, CA. Opportunity will
be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Manages and coordinates the recruitment & selection process for
exempt, non-exempt and some union positions for assigned client
groups by performing the following: Evaluate employment
applications and identify qualified applicants; utilizes online
recruiting sources to identify and source candidates; write
position advertisements; conducts and trains clients on legally
defensible interviews; applies compensation philosophy to determine
appropriate offer amount; extend employment offers.
- Provides guidance and counsel to clients on EEO/Affirmative
action issues to ensure workforce diversity.
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure compliance to ADA and
company policy to avoid discrimination of disabled
employees/applicants (i.e. identify alternate work for disabled
employees returning to work) with company negotiated bargaining
unit agreements and other state and federal regulations, i.e. EEOC,
ADA, FLSA to ensure best hiring practices are enforced.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of strategic recruitment
practices and operations related to the placement of qualified and
- Requires analytical ability and judgment in conducting
interviews and in screening applicants; objectivity must be
exercised in determining qualifications and recommending
- Ability to maintain confidential information and
- Strong written and communication skills. Requires tact,
diplomacy and excellent oral and written communication
- Must have excellent computer skills especially MS Word and
- Excellent interpersonal, emotional intelligence and problem
- Solid team player and able to work independently.
- Some HR generalist/business partner experience preferred.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to talented people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., San Diego , Staffing Advisor, Human Resources , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!