Company: TEAM Risk Management Strategies, LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 17, 2023
TEAM Risk Management Strategies (www.teamemployer.com) is
looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join and support our rapidly
growing company. This role is responsible for processing payroll
for salary employees, serving as the face of TEAM to external
stakeholders and executing other related departmental tasks. The
ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a good communicator and
collaborative. This is an individual contributor role reporting
directly to the Director of Client Operations. Responsibilities you
- Prepare and process payroll for salary employees daily.
- Respond to and resolve payroll-related inquiries from clients
and employees via phone, email and other channels.
- Provide the best-in-class service experience for corporate
clients, employees and other stakeholders.
- Maintain employee data and system information.
- Assist with related department and / or company projects as
- Accurate and rapid data entry skills.
- Excellent client service skills and professional demeanor.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, particularly the
ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of productivity software such as Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Google Workspace.
Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision plan for employees
and their dependents, 401(k) participation and match after 3 months
of continuous service, wellness program, learning development
program, life insurance, long-term disability coverage, charitable
contribution matching, volunteer time off, and employee assistance
program. In addition to accrued vacation time and sick time, TEAM
recognizes 12 paid federal holidays. For team members based out of
the San Diego office, we provide daily catered meals, weekly
massages, an onsite fitness center, a fully stocked pantry, happy
hours, free parking, and much more.About TEAM Risk Management
StrategiesFounded in 2003, TEAM Risk Management Strategies is the
leading provider of outsourced payroll, human resources and risk
management solutions to fiduciaries, trust beneficiaries, high net
worth families and other worksite employers of domestic staff and
service providers. By serving as the employer of record, TEAM
protects those who would otherwise directly employ domestic staff
and other service providers from employment-related risks and
assumes the hassles of employee administration through the
provision of workplace insurance, liability coverage and compliance
with evolving employment law. We pride ourselves on providing
fanatical customer service nationwide in partnership with hundreds
of financial institutions, including many of the nation's largest
banks, wealth managers, law firms and corporate partners. We
maintain a collegial and fun-loving culture underscored by frequent
team celebrations, office pranks and a common passion for those we
serve. Our Mission:To provide expert employment solutions,
compassionate service, and creative partnership to the people we
serve. Our Vision:The people we serve and those who support them
have peace of mind knowing they can choose their own service
providers without the burden or risk of being an employer. Our
- Teamwork: We work together to overcome even the toughest
- Compassion: We care deeply for those we serve and each
- Service: We take pride in going above and beyond to make life
easier for the people we serve.
- Resolve: We persevere with courage in the face of
- Inclusion: We welcome all people and ideas with warmth and an
- Fun: We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. This
role is based in California. The CA pay range for this position is
$20.00-$23.00 per hour. Compensation is based on several factors
including but not limited to the applicant's skills, work
experience, knowledge, abilities, education, etc. Note that this
range may not apply to employees based outside of CA. Note:TEAM
Risk Management Strategies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer to
all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and
physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave,
gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information,
marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status,
national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex
(includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical
conditions), and sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic under local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: TEAM Risk Management Strategies, LLC, San Diego , Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!