Business Development/Recruitment Consultant
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Back to search results Business Development/Recruitment Consultant
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: base salary + uncapped commission
- Location: San Diego
- Reference: VN2268
Specialist Staffing Group, the US division of SThree, is looking for motivated and competitive sales professionals to join our Progressive brand which focuses on Renewable energy, Oil and Gas. The San Francisco Computer Futures team is one of the highest earning teams across our US offices.
Our Business Development/Recruitment Consultant role gives you a chance to essentially build your own business in a corporate setting. We have an exciting company culture that always keeps us motivated and rewarded.
What this role entails:
- Working the entire 360 recruitment cycle: a blend of business development, sales and recruiting
- Pitching potential new clients on utilizing our staffing services
- Fulfilling clients' hiring needs by recruiting top-tier candidates for niche roles
- Getting out of the office to meet with high-level clients and candidates face-to-face
- Developing and building your own business and brand within our company
Skills we're looking for:
- A thirst for sales (cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating)
- Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
- A strong sense of ambition and motivation
- Great organization skills
- Strong resilience
What we have to offer:
- 22 days PTO
- Award-winning training program (Training Magazine, 2017)
- Base salary + uncapped commission: your earning potential truly is in your hands
- A clear, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
- Monthly lunch club incentives at high end restaurants for our top performers
- Incentive trips to popular destinations like Vegas and Cancun
- Modern office space located in Little Italy just 5-10 minutes from the waterfront
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
If you think you'd be a good fit, reach out to us today!
- Must be able to work in the United States without a sponsor*
Learn more about this opportunity on our USA careers page: https://www.sthreecareers.com/en/our-locations/usa/
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: SThree, San Diego, Business Development/Recruitment Consultant, Human Resources, San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!