Associate Recruiter-Talent Sourcer(Contract)
Company: LPL Financial
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 18, 2018
LPL Financial is currently searching for a Talent Acquisition professional to assist with developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies to attract key talent to LPL Financial. The Associate Recruiter/Talent Sourcer will be responsible for building a talent pipeline of qualified candidates to meet both existing and forecasted needs. This individual will assist with the management of full lifecycle recruiting while continuously building strong networks and developing innovative and creative techniques to source talent and promote the LPL brand.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
* Partner closely with Recruiters to support the talent acquisition process from requisition approval to onboarding
* Develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals, as well as pipelines for upcoming searches
* Source and develop passive candidates through applicant tracking system, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, networking events, etc.
* Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
* Conduct high volume phone screens to assess availability, interest level, compensation and basic qualifications and refer qualified candidates to Recruiters
* Manage and coordinate communication with internal and external candidates driving and guiding candidates through the selection process
* Manage applicant tracking system including updating applicant status throughout the process, phone screen synopsis, and documentation of all feedback from hiring managers
* Identify and recommend solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
* Support, develop and maintain a thorough understanding of LPL s business model, culture, department needs and talent acquisition strategy
* Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
* 3+ years of direct sourcing experience; financial services experience is a plus
* Agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
* Proven ability to directly source talent at all levels adopting and implementing creative sourcing methods
* Experience with a broad range of recruitment tools including social media, networking platforms and internet searches to generate prospects
* A track record of recruiting candidates in a high volume environment
* Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and applicant tracking systems; Kenexa experience a plus
* Excellent customer service skills and relationship management skills with consultative approach to partnering with hiring managers and HR partners
* Excellent communication on the phone, in person, and strong writing skills
* Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills; self-motivated and capable of working independently with a sense of urgency
ABOUT LPL FINANCIAL:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.
Keywords: LPL Financial, San Diego, Associate Recruiter-Talent Sourcer(Contract), Human Resources, San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!