Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Breg, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? We currently have a
full-time opening for Senior Business Intelligence Developer in
Carlsbad, CA. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where
you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity
for you!-- The right person to join our team... Demonstrates
ownership and accountability; the ability to express complex
concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to business
partners; to conduct quality control/auditing to ensure accurate
and appropriate use of data during the project system, integration
test and user acceptance testing; comfort interacting with
stakeholders at all levels. Position is responsible for---. The
Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for
supporting hands-on design and implementation around data
warehousing, ETL, OLAP/tabular cubes, report development and data
modeling across Breg. S/he will be tasked with assisting in the
development and design of data driven items; working individually,
with key stakeholders and partnering with additional development
resources that will be utilized by finance, commercial and
operational teams to answer key stake holder questions and solve
problems with creative solutions to provide the critical insights
necessary for leadership to make informed, data driven decisions.
Your day will be very busy--- you will:
- Partners with internal customers and IT partners to develop and
analyze business intelligence needs.
- Designs and develops Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI)
solutions utilizing MS SQL Server 2016 SSAS, SSIS, Power BI,
integration with Excel, tailoring solutions for management
dashboards, financial reporting and operational business
- Develops and manages BI presentation layer training, and
documentation to ensure quality and stability.
- Troubleshoots BI environment problems and tune for performance.
Diagnoses and resolves application bottlenecks and performance
- Generates standard or custom reports summarizing business,
financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers,
sales operations, and other stakeholders.
- Partners with additional development resources including
internal and outside contractors and consultants.
- Completes research, design, development, testing, retrieval,
and data reporting utilizing the knowledge of various software
- Leads the investigation of complex analytics. What your
background will be:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work
- Experience planning, overseeing and leading BI projects from
ideation through to completion.
- 7+ years of experience developing Business Intelligence
solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (SQL, SSAS, SSIS), Power
BI, and Excel.
- Experience designing and developing data warehouses and
reporting systems for a large-scale BI user community.
- Experience building multi-dimensional and tabular data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI, Excel and the development
of KPI Dashboards.
- Experience with data analytics providing actionable data driven
- (Preferred) Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, and
other cloud data technologies. For six consecutive years Breg has
been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle
of Excellence Award for employee engagement. If you meet the
requirements above and would like to apply for this position,
please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the 'Careers'
section. Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Breg, Inc., San Diego , Sr. Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!