BI Data Warehouse Architect
Posted on: May 6, 2021
This Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Architect will be
responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the
Data Warehouse ecosystem. This includes Extract Transform Load
process’ using Data Modeling Tools, Oracle Database and
MicroStrategy as the reporting tool. Requires an experienced
architect with a background in successfully implementing Data
Warehouse solutions. Very knowledgeable in how the different
systems intercommunicate architecturally with each other to be able
support and enhance the current Business Intelligence systems.
The person will ensure that risks related to data management
are identified and managed to internal policies. Looking for a
great team player that can collaborate with internal and external
Business Intelligence team members and with people in other
Information Technology departments.
• Write technical Extract Transform Load documents.
• Monitor and Administer the Data Warehouse batches during critical
implementations and maintenance windows to ensure the optimal
operation of the system.
• Help in the on-call rotation to support the Business Intelligence
• Ensure adherence to company standards and best practices for
• Design changes, provide solutions and manage additions to the
Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Marts using standard data
• Perform Oracle Structured Query Language (SQL) optimization on
existing database queries.
• Identify database requirements by meeting with other Information
Technology teams; analyze department applications, programming, and
operations; evaluate existing systems and design proposed
• 5-7 years of active senior practical experience in Business
Intelligence and data management roles
• 7+ years of data integration experience
• 5+years of data modeling experience using industry standard tools
(such as Erwin, ER/Studio, Visio or Enterprise Architect)
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• 4+ years of experience with Oracle databases 10g and 11g,
SQL, PL/SQL and SQL for data manipulation and performance
• 5+ years of experience with large, complex integrated data
• 3+ years developing and tuning Oracle SQL
• 5+ years of Business Intelligence implementations with
Dimensional Data Models, integrating data from various sources and
providing analytical reporting to business users using
MicroStrategy or other BI tools
Keywords: , San Diego , BI Data Warehouse Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!