Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We are seeking an experienced technical writer with excellent
people skills who can jump right in to almost any project. You have
proven experience writing easy-to-read help, UI text, and
interactive guides for enterprise business applications. You are a
great match if you're self-directed, know how to get the
information you need, and produce high-quality documentation within
Responsibilities: Create, deliver, and maintain documentation and
interactive help content for enterprise software and Microsoft
Windows based device software/hardware.
• 3+ years of experience documenting hardware/software for
• Must possess the ability and skill to write, edit, and prepare
clear, concise technical guides, training and user manuals for
• Ability to deliver high quality within tight deadlines
• Must be able to communicate effectively with technical
professionals and managers; type, use a PC, and be familiar with
full-featured word-processing applications, desktop publishing
tools, and drawing packages; work independently; and contribute as
part of a work group.
• Ability to quickly learn complex technologies
• Ability to quickly write clean, concise, and approachable
• High standards of quality and attention to detail
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Experience documenting enterprise-class cloud base software
• Experience with source control software such as Microsoft Team
• Experience with interactive content authoring tools such
Articulate Storyline (nice to have)
*this is the software being used for the help interactive
• BA Degree or equivalent formal academic training in technical
writing, journalism, communications, English or related field.
Expansion to QA group. Project: expanding from basica manuals to
technical training manuals.
Keywords: , San Diego , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!