Sr. POS Applications System Analyst with SAP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Build, Configure, and Maintain POS databases for our POS
environmentsThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley ElmAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.A bit about us:The Sr. POS Applications System Analyst
for Retail is responsible for the administration, development,
implementation and configuration of package solutions for our
Retail stores and will play a significant role in designing and
implementing technical solutions with in the direct to consumer
technologies space such as Point-Of-Sale and OMS and will also help
in managing and delivering strategic complex retail roll outs
globally with in the retail business operations of our Apparel
group of companies.Why join us?We are working to build a truly
groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in
- Amazing Benefits and Company Perks
- Great Pay and Bonuses
- Industry Leader
- Great work life balance
- Family atmosphereJob DetailsROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead retail/store initiatives globally to achieve business
results with high quality and timelines.
- Build, Configure, and Maintain POS databases for our GK POS
- Contributes the development and implementation of POS system
projects and installations. New Retail Store openings globally and
- Provide expertise in Store/POS solutions and processes.
- High knowledge and experience in integration of POS with SAP
systems (CAR/S4/ECC), both internal and off-the-shelf
- Knowledge of Peripherals Integration with POS devices.
- Experience in resolving complex business, system, change
management and program delivery challenges.
- Assist in FIT/GAP analysis and provide customization/workaround
solution recommendations in order to achieve the desired business
objectives on the proposed requirements.
- Participate and provide support in all phases of System
implementation (Planning, Software Selection, Solution design,
development, testing & user training).
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training
business users to successfully utilize available solutions
- Provide technical support in the areas of POS, CRM and OMS
- Assess current processes and redesign systems/process to drive
improvement and implement changes to catalog management, customer
interface design, etc.
- Implementation of business processes and process improvements
for interface maintenance and production support.
- Ability to identify issues and provide root cause
- Assist in the documentation of functions and procedures.
- Must be able to work with integrated teams with in the
organization.COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Excellent understanding of suite of SAP products & solutions
and its integration into Retail/OMNI POS.
- Strong understanding of JAVA and has expertise with
- SAP PI/PO knowledge is desirable.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal
skills, ability to work with people from different disciplines,
competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior
- Able to understand and consider the business impact of
potential issues and solutions.
- Work with 3rd party partners to define new capabilities to meet
our operational needs.
- Mentor and sometimes lead other team members.
- Strong understanding of and experience with service-based
- Strong collaborative team-based interactions.EDUCATION AND
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience in Store-POS Consulting/ POS
Implementations /Software Development involving POS product with 1
- 2 years on any one of these solution providers (SAP POS, GK POS,
APTOS, Retail Pro and NCR).
- Excellent knowledge of Store/POS process for different retail
businesses (Fashion, Discount Stores, Grocery, Home Goods, and
- Development/implementation experience POS applications,
preferably GK POS with 3 - 4 implementations on any of the global
- Exposure to software application implementation/development and
customer requirements mapping and experience in client interactions
to understand their requirements and must be able to draft the
Functional Specification, work closely with Technical team to
validate the technical specifications.
- Should have knowledge on Business Process analysis, problem
definition, Detailing of Processes of Point of Sale.
- Working experience on Mobile POS and Omni POS.
- Must have Omni Channel POS Process including POS Promotions,
Loyalty and POS Transactions.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Sr. POS Applications System Analyst with SAP, IT / Software / Systems , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!