Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 15, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join
our MCCI (Manufacturing Center for Continuous Improvement) team
located in Poway, CA.. The MCCI team builds and delivers the
software that empowers the shop floor with the tools, data and
analytics to deliver aircraft to our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and Development approach to all of our integrations of
software and hardware and enable the exchange of data across the
shop floor through our internally built and maintained software
- You will be an integral part of this highly cross functional
team and tasked with helping us to continue to deliver value added
solutions to the enterprise
- Will be part of unique groups that actively communicates and
- You may work in small teams on projects and allows for the
opportunity to pilot technology/ideas.
- Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework,
- Typically requires a Bachelor 's degree in Computer Science or
Engineering or higher is preferable, with two or more years '
progressive software development experience with a Bachelor 's
- May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a general understanding of software development
concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate the ability to
follow and apply the use of programming and analysis concepts.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and
apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment and
organize work assignments to meet established timetables.
- Good communication, computer and interpersonal skills are
required to enable an effective interface with other professionals,
to produce appropriate documentation, and to present results to an
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is
- Must be able to work extended hours as required.
- Experience with enterprise-level applications development is
- Have a strong understanding of Object Oriented principles, the
.NET Framework, ASP.NET, REST, Relational databases, and web
- Ability to work on the entire development stack and software
life cycle independently.
- Proven history of building large, complex projects to
- Ability to work with customers to develop and refine
- US Citizenship Required.
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, San Diego , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!