Remote Software Development Engineer 2
Company: Mitchell International
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Overview:The Enlyte Family of BusinessesMitchell - Genex
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an
organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry,
bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of
using technology innovation, clinical services and network
solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our
suite of products and services enable our employees to help people
recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities
for meaningful impact and career growth.Job Description :This is a
remote position and can be located anywhere in the US.
Mitchell is embarking on an exciting new chapter in the company's
history that focuses on innovation, continued development of
best-in-class SaaS solutions, and building a robust portfolio of
software offerings. As a result, we are expecting some significant
growth over the next couple of years.
We are actively seeking a Software Development Engineer 2
(Full-Stack) to help build the next generation of our Auto Physical
Damage products and help maintain the existing product line. We
hope to find full-stack engineers who desire to learn or have solid
experience in Front-end development, SQL, web services, and SaaS.
This job description provides a broad overview of the technologies
and skills we are looking for as we have openings on multiple
teams. We encourage you to apply as we will be reviewing resumes
- Design, analyze, develop, code, debug, test, and document
programming to satisfy large, complex business requirements.
- Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in
an Agile fashion, including but not limited to sprint planning,
standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management, and
- Deliver solutions on .Net, Java, Spring Boot, and RDBMS-based
- Translate functional specifications into working software.
- Assist in third-level support of applications once delivered
- Design and implement UI and backend features using various
technologies (React, Redux, .NET, Java, Spring Boot).
- Understand, define, and develop product requirements, providing
development estimates as needed.
- Use test-driven development and scaled agile methods to deliver
products to client requirements.
- Write technical specifications and test plans as necessary;
conduct and assist in the unit and integration testing.
- Participate regularly in scrum activities and provide
mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Conduct unit, load, performance, and integration
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field required.
- 1+ years working within a .NET or Java environment and UI
- Design, development of software systems or applications in
- Strong working knowledge of Object-oriented design/programming,
REST, and relational databases.
- Knowledge and understanding of a process-driven software
- Excellent analysis, design, writing, and communication skills
- Knowledge of SOA principles and practices.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Strong skills in C# or Java, REST, SQL,
- Knowledge of automated tests.Benefits : We're committed to
supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation
package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These
offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts
/ Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k),
Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a
lifetime of healthier living. If you are a Colorado resident, you
may request additional information about the compensation for this
role by emailing: email@example.com for assistance. The Company
is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our
workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age,
physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. #LI-FP1 #LI-Remote
Keywords: Mitchell International, San Diego , Remote Software Development Engineer 2, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!