Software Development Engineer In Test
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Verimatrix we are looking for a SDET who cares deeply about
building high quality products and is passionate about software
testing. You'll be working on a brand new team focused on building
tools and frameworks to help teams ship fast without breaking
things. Come join a collaborative team that's committed to
innovation and loves to solve problems with code.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Work on Automation frameworks that support multiple teams
- Developing internal tools to help teams test their code and
ship with confidence
- Writing automation for CI/CD
- Working closely with Development, QA, DevOps, and other
departments to ensure appropriate testing of applications,
services, bug fixes, features and release builds
- Discovering problems and solving them with code
- Evangelize software testing best practices and influence
architecture and design decisions.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge And Experience
Python, Java, or Ruby
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience developing automated tests
- Ability to setup and maintain a continuous integration work
flow and using source control
- Demonstrated knowledge of working on micro-services in AWS,
Azure, or GCP
- Solid understanding of typical software engineering practices
(Defect Tracking, Test Case Management, Lifecycle models)
Previous experience with any part of our tech stack is appreciated.
- Cypress, Locust.io, Serverless Artillery, GitHub, Codefresh,
Docker, and a multitude of AWS services like Lambda, DynamoDB,
Athena, S3, SES and many others.
Travel: up to 10% if required by the organization for business
needs - overnight traveling within USA as well internationally
Verimatrix helps power the modern connected world with Security
Made for People---. We protect digital content, applications, and
devices with intuitive, people-centered and frictionless security.
Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium
movies and live streaming sports, to sensitive financial and
healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable
the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver
compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around
the world. Verimatrix helps partners to get to market faster, scale
easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal
data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying
to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix's
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Verimatrix, San Diego , Software Development Engineer In Test, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!