Company: Dia Creative
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Must have experience with Elementor. (Open to discussing other
- You have an understanding of design but are handed Figma files
that you then make into a reality in Wordpress.
- You also understand Wordpress code, can custom code or adjust
existing code as necessary.
- You can code Wordpress emails.
- You can make Wordpress, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Google
Analytics, Google Optimize, Facebook ads etc. work nicely
- You have good habits with clean code, good practices for
staging and launching changes.
- Have a basic sense of good habits with SEO. You don't need to
be an expert, but just don't break the site.
- Must be reliable. We are flexible hours but you are expected to
meet deadlines and be available via slack during the day M-F. Must
work US hours.
- Be collaborative, communicative, excited to work with a fun
team all remote.
Keywords: Dia Creative, San Diego , Wordpress Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!