Sr Frontend Developer - 100% Remote
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHiring an experienced frontend developer. This
role works closely with our Product and UI/UX teams to produce
intuitive front-end applications that are responsive and easy to
learn and use. Our ideal candidate takes pride in his/her work and
writes great code while being a role model to others.This position
will report to the Tech Lead of our Alpha team.Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile first websites and web
applications using the appropriate coding, scripting languages,
content management, or other software development tools.
- Write coherent, tested, organized, and performant code while
integrating REST APIs.
- Develop front-end testing code and perform automated testing of
- Apply UI design principles and patterns in creating enterprise
- Apply web performance optimizations to application to maximize
- Participate in front-end web design with product and UI/UX
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices,
compatibility issues, and tradeoffs.Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing scalable, secure,
and user-driven web and mobile applications using HTML5, CSS, Vue /
- 3-4 years of experience with unit and integration testing of
Jasmine, Cucumber, Mocha, and Karma.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in integrating
with backend REST and / or GraphQL based APIs.
- Experience building SEO driven websites.
- Understanding of UX design principles.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, and
- Solid understanding of front-end performance optimization
tooling & techniquesDue to state law and tax implications, remote
work candidates must live and work in one of the following states:
California, Texas, Tennessee, Florida, or New York.Preferred
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with RESTful API development using gRPC or ASP.NET
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).Benefits
- Competitive healthcare, vision, dental PPO, life insurance,
critical care insurance
- Flexible personal time off
- Exposure to a growing ecommerce company
- Collaborative work environment in a modern office with
opportunity to work remotely
- Remote work encouraged
- 401K , HSA and FSA
- Discounts on productsPosition will require successful
completion of a background check and drug testing prior to starting
Keywords: Linqm, San Diego , Sr Frontend Developer - 100% Remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!