Company: Cognitive Medical Systems
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFunctional Role: Hyperion Systems Administrator
LCAT: Developer Hyperion Systems Administrator(Developer LCAT)
required to support US Department of Veterans Affairs, Consolidated
Corporate Support Services (CCSS) program and deliver a wide range
of systems administration and technical support for VA's Oracle
Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Platform across several
environments and address the corrective, preventative, adaptive,
and perfective support needs of several complex mission-critical
web applications. This effort includes administration of the
current legacy financial management operating infrastructure and
software assets that support the VA's mission-critical Hyperion
Financial Management (HFM) ecosystem named, Management Information
Exchange (MinX), along with administration of MinX interfaces and
data feeds. FMS processing and are reporting provided by a
highly-configured version of American Management System's (AMS)
Federal Financial System (FFS). Primary Responsibilities.
- Manage the day-to-day technical administration of the Oracle
Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Platform
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Federal and contractual
policies, procedures, and controls within Oracle Hyperion HFM and
related processes; oversee timely support and issue resolution,
most critically during the accounting closed and financial planning
cycles; maintain outlines, metadata, business rules, scripts, and
other objects within Oracle Hyperion HFM as business requirements
change and migrate objects across environments; apply patches to
the Hyperion application
- Assist in the analysis, design, and development of new reports
and system enhancements; and create and maintain Oracle Hyperion
HFM interfaces and automation.
- Become familiar with all aspects of the application, including
reports, parameters, business functions, intake, testing, and
deployment processes, and interface controls and programming.
- Establish experience of the business to identify enhancement
and efficiency opportunities to the HFM technology suite and
proactively take the steps necessary to see them through to
- Manage operations and end-user support of Hyperion FMS 11.2x
platform: HFM, FDMEE, Planning, Workforce Planning, EssBase, and
- Ensure smooth month-end, quarterly and annual close,
consolidation, reporting, and forecast/budget cycles through close
partnership with Finance and IT business partners.
- Observe and monitor the operational performance of assigned
applications and proactively maintain nominal operational
- Perform appropriate maintenance activities for all Finance
system solutions including managing data hierarchies.
- Monitor and manage data integration feeds and processing
activities and resolve issues in different environments.
- Provide primary technical support and take responsibility for
on-call support, research & development, and technical assistance.
While on-call, the incumbent must have the ability to receive calls
and text messages after hours and on weekends.
- Take the lead in business continuity and disaster recovery for
the Hyperion environments, including disaster recovery testing,
data backups and recover, and updating/maintaining disaster
recovery policies and procedures.
- Take the lead in supporting analysis and recommendations to
migrate HFM to the cloud.
- Prepare documentation for assigned projects and complete the
paperwork necessary to release the project.
- Support integrated releases and production deployments.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Keywords: Cognitive Medical Systems, San Diego , Senior Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!