Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDepartment: Product ManagementLocation: San
Diego, CAFLSA: Exempt / Full-TimeFigg is a leading
transaction-based digital advertising platform company with a
mission to uncover value in everyday transactions. The company's
advanced transaction-based platform, driven by $500 billion in
transactions annually, provides advertisers with precise targeting
and comprehensive attribution data. The Figg platform delivers
dynamic consumer offer experiences for financial institutions,
banks, fintechs and digital platforms in the United States. Driven
by innovation, Figg is disrupting how brands engage with customers
through the industry's most diverse advertiser-funded, card-linked
offer portfolio.Position summaryThe Scrum Master is a critical role
at Figg focused on developing stronger product teams by guiding
Product Managers, Technical Leads and Product Teams to adhere to
Agile principles, implement delivery frameworks, and deliver high
value business capabilities predictably and repeatedly. As a Scrum
Master at Figg, your goal will be continuous improvement, team
growth, and creating a clear understanding of Scrum best practices
across all product teams. Additionally, as a Scrum Master, you will
act as both a change agent and defender of the best practices that
will ensure our Product Teams are able to deliver the most value,
while becoming stronger together as a team. In your day-to-day, you
will be required to be a coach, facilitator, protector, and
advocate with your product teams at heart and Figg's strategic
goals as your north star.Duties and responsibilities
- Cultivate a collaborative product team environment where
everyone feels respected, empowered, and comfortable expressing
their constructive thoughts and feelings.
- Guide and coach high performing teams using Agile principles,
Figg's values and Scrum best practices.
- Observe and provide consistent, impactful feedback focused on
- Accountable for owning and facilitating the Scrum Agile
ceremonies for the product teams including daily standups, backlog
refinement, sprint planning, sprint demos, and retrospectives to
actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitments
for each Sprint.
- Collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders to support
product teams in driving roadmap initiatives from concept through
to successful delivery.
- Foster strong relationships for intra team dependency
identification and management.
- Help resolve bottlenecks, blockers, and impediments to team
velocity; know when to escalate.
- Ensure the team clearly understands the vision or "why" for any
recommended changes or process improvements.
- Understand engineering best practices, and serve as a subject
matter expert on scaling Agile development in the context of those
- Use empirical data to help the teams identify strengths as well
as optimize scrum team velocity by identifying areas of improvement
to achieve higher levels of team performance. The ideal candidate
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master for Agile teams.
- A highly organized, dynamic, outcome-oriented individual
capable of working across multiple scrum teams.
- A lifelong learner who is dedicated to the relentless
improvement of himself/herself and the team, eager to face
challenges, viewing them as opportunities to learn, grow, and
- Strong problem solver with the ability to work with a team to
maximize progress, potential, and overall effectiveness.
- Extensive experience coaching team members in the Agile mindset
- Understands the importance of establishing trust and the need
to remain neutral when facilitating.
- Demonstrates ability to understand complex technical and
business problems to effectively remove team impediments, mitigate
project risk and deliver successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to
- A wealth of techniques for facilitating agile ceremonies and
maintaining team focus (sprint planning, retrospectives, and
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies,
architectures, and technical standards.
- You are an Agilist that promotes adaptive planning, incremental
development and delivery, and encourages rapid prototyping in
response to change.Requirements
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (business, computer
science, etc.) is preferred but not requiredRight to workMust have
legal right to work in the USA
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Figg, San Diego , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!