Senior Front End Software Engineer (React JS) - Hy
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Senior Front-End Software Engineer (React
JS) - Hybrid San Diego, CA PeopleConnect is HIRING and our business
is GROWING!!! We are looking for a talented, collaborative Senior
Front-End Software Engineer (React JS) to join our award-winning
team. Would you like to be part of a pioneering tech community in a
highly successful growing company? Does the idea of keeping up with
and learning the newest technologies with other brilliant techies
sound exciting? If so, then read on!PeopleConnect People Search is
an award-winning web development company with over 2+ million
PeopleConnect customers nationwide. Our cutting-edge technology
connects, informs and protects people — both online and off. Our
websites are consistently ranked in the top 500 top traffic sites
in the US. Our products have been featured on the Discovery
Channel, Mashable, Vice, Entrepreneur, Business Insider — and even
made a cameo in a Disney animated comedy! A pioneer of new ideas,
we're constantly looking to develop and deploy innovative
strategies and solutions. Our people and culture are second to
none: we're innovative, creative, collaborative and talented. We
work hard, play hard, and together — we work magic! Employees enjoy
flexible work hours every day whether working remote or in office.
Our hybrid work schedule will offer flexibility to work from home a
few days a week and work in office a few days a week. Additional
flexibility may be considered for candidates outside of the greater
San Diego area. When in office, employees are able to enjoy our
state-of-the-art office with stunning views of beautiful downtown,
Petco Park and the San Diego Harbor. Our dog-friendly office
includes complimentary snacks, beverages and crazy-good perks (like
free massages, kombucha on tap, free catered lunches, ping pong,
video games, offsite team events and more)!We offer very
competitive salary + generous bonus package, 100% company paid
health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), UNLIMITED vacation,
Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Student Loan Repayment Program, 529
Education Savings Plan, Training/Education Reimbursement, free Gym
Membership, Paid Parking and 401k Plan with Company Match. Check us
out here!You will already have extensive experience developing
front end applications using ReactJS, Redux and ES6 best practices.
You relish complex technical challenges, yet prioritize simplicity
in your solutions. You understand the business requirements behind
the software you build. You are passionate about learning and stay
current with new technologies. You play well with others yet can
operate independently as needed.Responsibilities Include (but not
- Build and maintain highly scalable front end applications in
support of multiple high volume SAAS products.
- Own features from technical design and development through
- Scale and optimize applications for performance.
- Investigate hard-to-reproduce issues, efficiently troubleshoot
and fix bugs.
- Break down complex tasks/requests into sub-tasks, make
consistently good decisions, operate independently between regular
or periodic check-ins.
- Build and maintain web and mobile applications utilizing
high-volume services via internal APIs.
- Consistently use software engineering best practices.
- Independently lead tasks to completion gathering requirements
from stakeholders. May be responsible for driving initiative to
- Deploy applications and facilitate releases.
- Provide assistance and mentorship to other Software Engineers
on the team or other teams.
- Other duties as required.Requirements:
- BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or
relevant field (or equivalent).
- At least 3-5 years' extensive web application development
experience. 5-7+ years preferred. Some experience in a SAAS company
is highly desirable.
- At least 2 years' experience developing complex React JS based
applications with Redux.
- Extensive experience working with APIs.
- Experience with Cordova and mobile development preferred.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
- Intermediate - advanced programming skills using
- Intermediate - advanced experience using JSX markup, HTML and
CSS for front end web development.
- Intermediate - advanced understanding of underlying
architecture and infrastructure that runs team projects.
- Solid experience with Git.
- Some experience using Node JS is highly desirable.
- Able to troubleshoot and fix complex issues in moderately
- Intermediate-advanced ability to assess/improve performance and
increase observability within team projects.
- Eagerness to learn new technology and jump into new
- Strong ability to develop unique, outside the box ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills and highly collaborative within
their team, other teams and cross-functionally.
- Ability and willingness to lead projects and mentor other
developing software engineers.
- Able to work with teams as well as independently with minimal
- Exceptional work ethic, driven, self-motivated, highly
accountable with strong initiative and passion.Note for Principal
Agencies - Principal agents should not forward resumes to
PeopleConnect. PC will not be responsible for any fees arising from
the use of resumes submitted from agencies without a prior written
and signed agreement and authorized job order for this position in
Keywords: PeopleConnect, San Diego , Senior Front End Software Engineer (React JS) - Hy, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!