Technical Writer- Medical Devices (100% REMOTE)
Company: Amerit Consulting
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our client, a US Fortune 250 company and a global Medical
technology corporation serving customers in Clinical Labs, Health
care research & Pharmaceutical industry, seeks an Technical Writer-
IS 100% REMOTE ROLE & ONLY LOCAL W2 CANDIDATES *** Candidate must
be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship
***Position: Technical Writer- Medical Devices (Job Id:
CFNJP000043437)Location: Franklin Lakes NJ 07417 (100%
REMOTE)Duration: 6 Months + Strong Possibility of
ExtensionCANDIDATES MUST BE FULLY COVID 19
Duties:We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce
high-quality global policies and procedures, businesses and
regions. The writer will work with the Global Process Owner and
development teams to define the process and then outline the
process according to standardized formats and structure.
Additionally, the role will support document management
- Develop, manage, and execute a documentation project from
initiation through delivery:
- Analyze the request, create draft documents in active voice and
revise according to feedback.
- Create global policies, procedures, work instructions, forms,
technical standards based on input from GPO and process teams using
templates and style guides
- Partner with GPOs and teams to ensure that procedures
accurately reflect the desired end state process
- Estimated 85% original writing/15% revisions
- Provide support to document control team for release of global
- Prepare document package for routing and approval in electronic
document management system
- Process document package in e-DMSJob Requirements:
- Will involve conducting remote live video meetings with various
- Proven experience working in technical writing position.
- Experience in writing documentation for the medical device
industry according to the Quality Systems Regulation and/or ISO
13485 is required.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying close
attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make
them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English - Writing samples may be
required upon request.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with electronic documents management
- BA/BS required with 2 years of business experience, or without
BA/BS degree, 5+ years extensive experience in the applicable
looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its
employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people
driven.Bhupesh KhuranaSenior Technical RecruiterEmail:
email@example.com Amerit Consulting is an extremely
fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was
founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct
hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally;
as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional
level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We
develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more
efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a
positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing
together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and
employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we
work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a
personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human
capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire
placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional
staffing and consulting services that propel our clients'
businesses forward.Amerit Consulting provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Applicants,
with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is
consistent with local, state and federal laws.
Keywords: Amerit Consulting, San Diego , Technical Writer- Medical Devices (100% REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!