Sr. Software Engineer - Angular (100% Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Sr. Software Engineer - Angular version 9+ (Exp.
with Web API & other tech below)
United States (100% Remote)
$110,000/yr - $140,000/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally
transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to
provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their
customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the
start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking
and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without
Conexess Group is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our
Client's Enterprise Applications Development Team. This individual
will be primarily allocated to the Enterprise Workflow project.
This project will rewrite/create new Enterprise Workflow Framework
solutions for our cloud-centric customers. This individual will
participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept,
technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to
QA and implementation.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software
development, bug verification and resolution with primary focus on
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing
applications from code delivery until the retirement of the
- Stay engaged in Agile software development process with the
ability to break stories down into timed box tasks.
- Ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into
production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develop and test applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Create required technical documentation.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards.
Participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively work with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively work with customer support team to resolve or
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What You'll Need To Have
- A minimum of 6 years in work-related software development
- A minimum of 2 years of recent experience with Angular (Version
9 or higher).
- A minimum of 2 years of recent experience with WEB API.
- Experience in four or more of the following technologies:
- WEB Development:
- C# .Net Core (3.1 or higher)
- Web API (RESTful services)
- Mongo DB
- Front End Development:
- Typescript (Version 3.3 or higher)
- Experience with Visual Studio (2017 or higher).
- Agile and Scrum development experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Will need to complete an Angular assessment prior to first
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend meetings, trainings,
and/or professional conferences.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
- Angular CLI experience.
- Nuget/NPM experience.
- Redis experience.
- Kafka experience.
- Docker/Containers experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with User Interface design.
- Dependency Injection experience.
- Unit Testing experience:
- Fluent Assertions
- Jasmine / Karma.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this
opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single
requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're
eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can
contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Keywords: Conexess Group, San Diego , Sr. Software Engineer - Angular (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!