Software Engineer - Hybrid Remote
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Industry Leading Services Organization - Mostly Remote - Great
Benefits! - Growth Potential!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Grant Morris
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
- Founded 35+ years ago
- Trusted by Top Providers in our Industry
- Protecting People & Environment
- Autonomy & Growth Opportunity
Headquartered out of Austin, TX, we are focused on developing the
most cutting-edge Hardware, Software, & Services to protect the
environment and community. Our product have been adopted by
virtually every top provider in our industry, many of those are
Fortune 500 & 100. Our dedication and "Never Quit" mentality has
lead us to the award-winning success over the last 35+ years. We
are looking to add a Sr. Software Engineer to our team to help us
continue the growth & efficiency of our products!
If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply to learn
Why join us?
- Hybrid Remote
- Competitive Salary (110k-140k/yr)
- Low/No Cost Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Company Paid HSA
- 401K Match
- 14 Days of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Willing to provide Relocation Assistance
- Many more incredible benefits!!
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Development of Database - SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience working in a Hybrid Cloud environment is a PLUS (AWS
**MUST be willing to sit ONSITE in Ft. Collins 1 day/week**
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Software Engineer - Hybrid Remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!