Senior Software Engineer - Remote
Company: Conexess Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Senior Software Engineer - FTE - Remote
We offer a Software as a Solution (SaaS) platform that connects
previously disparate data from within an electronic medical record
and transforms it into the type of clinical insight that can help
providers determine appropriate care and reimbursement.
Additionally, this platform is used as a conduit to connect the
provider to the payer, helping break down the information silos
that result in denied claims, administrative burden, and strained
What You'll Do
We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to design
scalable, reliable, secure, and extensible software solutions
according to our company's and client's needs. You will be
responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new
and existing line of business applications and platforms.
As part of our team, you will work closely with software engineers,
data engineers, business analysts, and quality assurance analysts
to ensure system security, stability, and availability. You will
also collaborate with support teams to provide technical support
and work with product owners to determine and understand new
product requirements. Communication and organizational skills are
keys to this position along with a problem-solving attitude.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the
- Responsible to help drive the day to day operations of a
software engineering team.
- Architect, design, code, and test line of business systems and
- Build, monitor, and maintain streaming data pipelines and
- Build, monitor, and maintain RDBMS solutions.
- Operational support of applications and technology
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of software
- Prepare technical documentation and project
- Ability to manage daily development tasks in Jira or similar
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Serve as mentor to Junior Engineers Requirements
- 5+ years as a software engineer with solid experience in
.net/C# or node.js
- RDBMS experience with platforms such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL
Server, Oracle, etc.
- Cloud experience preferably in AWS
- Experience with Git and CI/CD tools and paradigms.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience. Preferred
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Experience with NoSql/Document Database platforms such as
MongoDb, Casandra, Couchbase, DynamoDb, etc.
- Experience with stream processing and messaging platforms such
as Kafka, Kinesis, SNS/SQS RabbitMQ, etc.
- Experience using infrastructure as code to manage cloud
services using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure
Resource Manager templates, etc.
- Experience with Docker and serverless API's.
- Advanced design patterns such as CQS, CQRS, Event Sourcing,
Event Driven Design, Microservice Design Concepts, etc.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
We've Got You Covered On---
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(k) with match
Keywords: Conexess Group, San Diego , Senior Software Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!