Remote Lead Software Engineer - .NET
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join the leader of pay-over-time payment plans in
This Jobot Job is hosted by Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
As a senior member of our engineering team, you will be
instrumental in the next generation of our product utilizing
micro-services, React, and AWS. This is an opportunity to play a
role in building core services for a high-volume transactional
product to work at scale while applying the best practices in
security, quality, and cloud. This is a great chance to flex your
engineering muscles and demonstrate how much you can contribute
when given the opportunity.
Why join us?
- Strong competitive pay
- Fully Remote w/ remote desktop setup
- Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Aflac
What You'll Do
- Build microservices and REST APIs capable of handling high
- Implement well structured, unit tested, clean, and maintainable
- Work seamlessly with the Products group to understand user and
business needs, and develop execution plans.
- Design the architecture, in collaboration with your team and
peers, of the modules that your team will implement
- Break projects down into technical tasks which you will scope
with your team
- Provide high level designs and scoping estimates as input to
the Engineering team product roadmap
- Lead your team through collaboration, code reviews,
documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring.
- Partner with your colleagues in Product Management to ensure
that complete product requirements are provided to your team on
time and efficiently
- Partner with your colleagues responsible for Quality, DevOps
and Operations to ensure optimal delivery of your projects, while
maintaining quality, security, performance and resiliency
- Represent your team to other departments and groups.
- Ensure your team has the information and tools they need to
- At least 5 years of software development experience including 2
years in a lead role.
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience in bringing to market securie, scalable and
resilient cloud-based apps
- Significant experience with API development and
- Expert knowledge and experience with C# and .Net core.
- Strong programming experience with SQL Server as a data store
(Transactions, locking etc.) - or equivalent
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework, Dapper, or
- Significant experience deploying to the cloud (AWS or
- Healthcare or finance experience.
- Experience with PCI and HIPAA certification
- Experience with high transaction enterprise systems.
- Asynchronous and fault-tolerant programming practices using
modern MQ technologies.
- Experience with 3rd party logging solutions such as NLog,
- Experience with 3rd party monitoring solutions such as datadog,
dynatrace, Stackify, ANTS profiler, etc.
experience such as AngularJS or React.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Remote Lead Software Engineer - .NET, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!