Automation Test Engineer (ATE): RF/Mixed Signal, Python
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
RF/Mixed Signal ATE (Automated Test Equipment) Engineer, RADAR
SAN DIEGO; Permanent.
ABOUT USBe part of an exciting, well-funded startup changing the
world of retail. RADAR's mission is to revolutionize customer
experience in retail through precise identification of inventory in
the stores and distribution centers, completely transforming the
in-store experience for employees and customers alike. RADAR's
proprietary hardware and software platform combines RFID, Computer
Vision and AI to provide hyper-precise, real-time location of every
product and person in physical stores. This unprecedented
capability enables retailers to automate in-store inventory
management, analytics, and checkout... and this is just the
beginning of what we hope to accomplish together. ABOUT THE
JOBRADAR is searching for a high energy individual, who enjoys
working in a small business environment in the High-Tech Industry.
The RF/Mixed Signal ATE Engineer will be responsible for the
ownership and operation of automated test systems for
characterizing and testing of products utilizing digital, RF,
analog and mixed-signal circuits. Candidate must be comfortable
with digital, RF and analog signals, the conversion between digital
and analog signals as well as signal amplification and frequency
translation in simulation and on the test bench. Successful
candidates must be self-directed with the ability to handle and
complete multiple tasks of varying complexity with a minimum of
supervision in a timely manner. Efficient interaction with
Engineering and Operations personnel of various disciplines is a
critical element of the job.Responsibilities:
- Design Automated Test Systems commensurate with
state-of-the-art wireless communication products, using
- Derive design specifications for automated test systems from
wireless communication products' design specifications and their
- Deploy and operate automated test systems to support product
release cycles and factory production testing.
- Produce design documentation and deliver performance test
reports for consumption by multi-disciplined team members.
- Design and maintain analog and RF circuit calibration
algorithms in cooperation with multi-disciplined team
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or
- Minimum 5 years' experience with ATE systems in the
- Experience coding individual test procedures into automated
test systems, using Python in the Windows environment.
- Demonstratable skills measuring mixed-mode circuits: RF Analog,
Analog Analog, Digital Analog, as well as demonstratable skills
measuring mixed-mode systems: RF Digital.
- Demonstratable skills measuring Power, Voltage, Gain, OIP3,
IIP3, Noise-Figure, Phase Noise, Spur-Free-Dynamic-Range, Image
suppression, LO suppression, THD, SINAD, I/Q balance, and
S-Parameters of balanced and un-balanced signals.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work both
independently as well as part of a team
Keywords: RADAR, San Diego , Automation Test Engineer (ATE): RF/Mixed Signal, Python, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!