MS SQL Server DBA (Hybrid)
Company: RemX Specialty Staffing
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RemX is partnered with our Sales & Distribution client to hire
an MS SQL Server Database Administrator with experience managing
EDI. The DBA will be responsible for data integration via EDI and
MS SQL Server database. Will create, install and manage databases,
ensure optimal DB performance by analyzing database issues and
monitoring database performance. The position is a hybrid work
- Configure, tune, monitor, and maintain MS SQL Server 2008 R2 to
- Act as data expert to support employees and customer data
- Develop and maintain ETL processes and procedures for
applications using SSIS.
- Maintain data warehouses.
- Develop ad-hoc queries and datasets for various management
- Work with users to automate manual workflows.
- Develop and maintain stored procedures, views, and
- Create reports and data models using SSRS and Power
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide high-level MS SQL Server technical support for IT
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance
- Analyze customer EDI/data specifications, business
requirements, and integration needs to develop automated solutions
to transfer customer data into MS SQL for transmission into MRP
- Point of Contact for EDI vendor, Customers, Staff and Overseas
offices for EDI and general data transmission automation
- Monitor daily EDI data transmission over IBM VAN/B2Bi Mapping
- Monitor customer direct data connections
- Utilize IBM B2Bi PaaS solution to translate customer EDI
documents into formats compatible with MS SQL.
- Develop EDI reports for operations and management.
Keywords: RemX Specialty Staffing, San Diego , MS SQL Server DBA (Hybrid), IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!