Technical Support Analyst
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our global pharmaceutical client recently acquired a company in
the San Diego Metro area. We are seeking a Mid to Senior level
Technology Support Analyst for a 6-to-12-month on site project.
This role will support existing workers and participate in the
integration activities to our client's global infrastructure. The
integration activities include:
- Capture IT Inventory client devices, email/shared mailboxes,
applications, data repositories, network, contracts
- Coordinate application packaging and testing on a Client
- Coordinating with vendors for network install
- Rolling out and supporting Client devices
- Provide Install Move Add Change (IMAC), Break-Fix and end user
support activities as required.
- Stage Build and Image systems with appropriate client
- Complete special projects as requested by Customer.
- Provides technical training to more junior employees.
- Perform data collection/preservation activities as they relate
to integration, migrations and/or eDiscovery.
- Where required, provide support for the Manufacturing "Shop
Floor'' handhelds, laptops and scanner devices.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and basic business
- Strong Customer Support Skills.
- Minimum 2 years desk side support services.
- Basic knowledge of networks, telecom, and
- Advanced knowledge of MacOS & iOS environment &
- Advanced understanding of the MacOS imaging & end-point
- Basic understanding of policy, user certificates and keychains
design, management and deployment.
- Advanced knowledge of mobile device support
Keywords: Atlas, San Diego , Technical Support Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!