IT Client Services Manager (San Diego, CA)
Company: ICW Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to have a
voice and feel a sense of belonging? At ICW Group, we hire
innovative people who consistently adapt, grow and deliver. We
believe in hard work, a fun work environment, and embracing
creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate
to develop solutions. Our mission is to create the best insurance
Headquartered in San Diego with regional offices located throughout
the United States, ICW Group has been named for seven consecutive
years as a Top 50 performing P&C company offering the stability
of a large, profitable and growing company combined with a
small-company entrepreneurial spirit. Our purpose-driven ethos
provides team members with opportunities to contribute, develop,
The IT CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER is responsible to effectively manage
a customer service centered team of desktop and service desk
professionals to support the IT service delivery and financial
goals of the Company.
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE WORKING AT SAN DIEGO, CA OFFICE 3 DAYS IN A
WEEK AND 2 DAYS WORK FROM HOME.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Acts as a technical subject matter expert and escalation point to
staff and customers.
- Responds directly to escalations from business partners
relative to service delivery and application support.
- Manages communications and follow up for all
- Partners with the Procurement and Vendor Management department
to vet and identify technology brokers/vendors and identify new
technology products for use.
- Consistently communications with clients and end-users while
they are engaged in planning, monitoring, and implementing new
Executes service level agreements and drives customer service and
- Develops and executes data-driven plans and improvements to IT
service desk and desktop service delivery strategies on a
continuous and ongoing basis.
- Enhances and values relationships with business stakeholders by
executing on deliverables according to service level agreements and
defined communication plans.
- Develops and maintains service descriptions and service level
agreements (SLAs) for specific services to the organization's
- Manages the tracking of SLAs for vendors within the purview of
- Acts as the single point of engagement for demand planning and
demand management conversations with business partners around their
needs for a specific service.
- Guides continuous improvement efforts for the service
- Utilizes formal project management techniques and tools.
Guides a staff of primarily desktop and service desk professionals
and acts as escalation resource for the department.
- Directly supervises 20+ IT professionals in the client services
department including team leads and supervisors.
- Hires, develops supervisory employees, manages performance and
completes other supervisory responsibilities for his/her direct
- Sets performance expectations, individual goals and timelines
in alignment with department management, utilizing team-specific
KPIs and performance analytics.
Directly supervises Client Services Supervisors, Client Services
Hybrid and administrative IT team members and carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies
and applicable laws.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree from four-college and university: Computer
Science, Business Administration, Accounting or related degree,
- Minimum 7+ years of related experience and/or training; or,
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive leadership experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
IT Service Manager (ITSM) framework certifications, such as ITILv4,
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Intermediate to advanced project management skills.
- Experience with multiple technology domains including
application support and end user equipment support.
- Experience navigating and implementing multiple generations of
The salary range listed for this position is exclusive of fringe
benefits and potential bonuses. If hired at ICW Group, your final
base salary compensation will be determined by factors such as
skills, experience and/or education. In addition, we believe in the
importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our
current team members as part of any final offer. We typically do
not hire at the maximum of the range in order to allow for future
and continued salary growth. We also offer a substantial benefits
package outlined below.
WHY JOIN ICW GROUP?
- Challenging work and the ability to make a difference
- You will have a voice and feel a sense of belonging
- We offer a competitive benefits package, with generous medical,
dental, and vision plans as well as 401K retirement plans and
- Bonus potential for all positions
- Paid Time Off with an accrual rate of 5.23 hours per pay period
(equal to 17 days per year)
- 10 paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Want to continue learning? We'll support you 100%
ICW Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. ICW Group will not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age,
physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: ICW Group, San Diego , IT Client Services Manager (San Diego, CA), IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!