Operations Technical Associate
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Working Hours are typical "first shift" Mon-Fri 8am-5pm but can
be flexible if requested.
Since the position is tied with laboratory work it is onsite only
position (no remote working option).Scientific/lab based
positionTemp to perm possibilityNotes:
- This is not an entry level position.
- We are seeking someone with some previous industry experience,
we would be looking for someone closer to 3 years.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable with working about 75%
of their day in the lab and 25% outside the lab.
- Candidates with troubleshooting, R&D, and/or CAPA
investigation experience are preferred but not required.
- GMP experience preferred but not required.
- We are looking for someone with good organizational skills,
work ethic, and ability to collaborate/communicate effectively with
their peers.Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Operations Technical Associate 1 supports various areas of
manufacturing including production and testing by, under guidance,
primarily executing tasks for resolution of issues or improvements
related to product or processes.
- The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related
activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as
reasonably required by business needs.
- Primary responsibility for this position is assisting
Scientists with experiments or other activities to support
resolution of release of product such as nonconformance
- Depending on job level and ability the following may also be in
the scope of responsibility:
- May occasionally perform testing to support release of
- Under guidance, execute product date extensions of minor
- Under guidance, execute evaluations for SPC trending of product
release results of minor complexity.
- Under guidance, execute own studies required for product and
process investigations. May author investigation reports of minor
- Assist in activities required for implementation of Corrective
and Preventative Actions.
- Under guidance, prepare and execute protocols and reports for
projects as well as generate data summaries using statistical
- Participate in efficiency improvement and cost savings
- The physical requirements described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting and or moving and carrying products weighing up to 40
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and or moderate
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes with Impact and Compression Protection Must be
- Exposure to blood.
- Other please specify:Qualifications:Education:
- BA or BS degree and 1-3 years related experience in scientific
- Knowledge of cGMP, QSR and ISO regulated environments including
knowledge of compliance enforcement necessary for 510K and PMA
- Conducts tasks in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices
- Ability to operate and perform limited trouble shooting of
complex lab equipment.
- Demonstrates strong peer to peer communication skills as well
as possessing the ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to analytically interpret data of minor complexity and
present to peers.
- Ability to triage tasks with competing priority and recognize
sense of urgency.
- Willingness and ability to adhere to FDA cGMP, ISO13485,
company and department procedures.
- Ability to work well under supervision and take direction on
increasingly complex projects.
- Good knowledge of scientific writing techniques.
- Affinity for a workload focused on laboratory centered
Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability workforce
solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting and
retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT,
Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative,
Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating
veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce.
Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities,
be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs,
work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and
Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to
search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we
connect millions of people to new opportunities.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., San Diego , Operations Technical Associate, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...