Company: Trinus Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Consultant will develop and deliver Tableau Dashboards for the
below to the the client team in a Non-Production environment for
review and approval:
- Pricing Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Regional P&L
- Upgrades and Enhancements to existing dashboards
- Dashboards to be published on the client's FPM Tableau site
with fully automated data refresh.
- Documentation for dashboard maintenance and updates should
include key calculations and methodologies.
- Documentation for end of project knowledge transfer, best
practices and lessons learned.
- Create dashboards to visualize KPIs and provide trend
- Write queries that pull data from HANA.
- Validate and ensure QA on new dashboards.
- Understand the client's current Tableau processes defined by
the client's Finance Performance Management team to ensure
standards and best practices are used.
- Define/validate data sources, design, and develop Tableau
dashboards for visualizing and tracking financial metrics.
- Develop the Tableau Dashboards which includes constructing and
building the back-end.
- Perform internal Quality Assurance and testing.
- Document the technical details of the model.
- Perform knowledge transfer to the client based on the client's
- Ability to work San Diego, CA Hours
- Provide weekly status report and hours consumed.
- Required to use own laptop and connect to the client via Amazon
- Extensive Tableau development skillset
- Strong analytical knowledge
- Team player
- Proficiency in the English language for both written and
Keywords: Trinus Corporation, San Diego , Tableau Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...