Field Service Technician
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Green Energy - Electrical Equipment - Exciting Growth
OpportunityThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex MooreAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
leading provider of innovative charging solutions for electric
vehicles (EVs) and battery systems. Our mission is to accelerate
the adoption of clean and sustainable transportation by delivering
reliable, efficient, and future-proof charging infrastructure. With
over 10 years of experience in this ever-changing industry, we have
established ourselves as a leading company in the rapid charging
space. One of our core strengths is our ability to provide tailored
charging solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients. We
are looking for a Field Service Engineer to travel to customer
sites and troubleshoot our systems.Why join us?COMPENSATION RANGE:
From $75k - $100k + more for OT *** - Regional Travel Expected -
- All expenses paid for via expense account
- Full benefits
- 401k with a match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Make an Impact: Join us in creating a more sustainable future
with cleaner air in urban areas and reduce global emissions.
- Exciting Growth Market: Be part of the fast-growing e-mobility
industry, contributing to the advancement of cleaner, greener
energy solutions for big public and commercial transport.
- International Team: Join our energetic and diverse team,
collaborating with professionals from around the world who share a
passion for our mission.
- Innovation and Technology: Work in an innovative environment
that explores new technologies and pushes boundaries to deliver
- Career Development: Enjoy continuous personal and professional
development opportunities in a supportive and open work
environment.Job DetailsWhat you can expect:
- Travel (regional) to customer sites to perform maintenance and
troubleshooting on our equipment
- Perform commissioning activities
- Provide work status and any pertinent information about the
- Ability to communicate technical support to team members,
service partners and client
- Troubleshoot PLC - log in, check signal and check
- Test electrical contactors with a voltmeter, inspect breakers,
- Qualified candidates should understand AC/DC current
- PLC Troubleshooting
- Electrical troubleshooting skills both low and high voltage
- Experience with backup power systems, AC to DC conversion, UPS
systems, rectifiers or inverters
- Optional skills yet highly advantageous: substations,
transformers, EV charging experienceInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!