Senior Frontend Developer - REMOTE
Company: GovX Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 21, 2023
GOVX is growing and we are looking for an experienced frontend
developer. This role works closely with our product and development
teams to produce intuitive front-end applications that are
responsive and easy to learn and use. Our ideal candidate takes
pride in his/her work and writes great code while being a role
model to others.Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile first websites and web
applications using the appropriate coding, scripting languages,
content management, or other software development tools.
- Write coherent, tested, organized, and performant code while
integrating REST APIs.
- Develop front-end testing code and perform automated testing of
- Apply UI design principles and patterns in creating enterprise
- Apply web performance optimizations to application to maximize
- Participate in front-end web design with product and UI/UX
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices,
compatibility issues, and tradeoffs.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing scalable, secure,
and user-driven web and mobile applications using HTML5, CSS, Vue /
- 3-4 years of experience with unit and integration testing of
Jasmine, Cucumber, Mocha, and Karma.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in integrating
with backend REST and / or GraphQL based APIs.
- Experience with RESTful API development using gRPC or ASP.NET
- Experience building SEO driven websites.
- Understanding of UX design principles.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, and
- Solid understanding of front-end performance optimization
tooling & techniques Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).
Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has no supervisory
responsibilities.Travel RequirementsNo travel is expected for this
position.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.Work LocationDue to state law and tax
implications, remote work candidates must live and work in one of
the following states: California, Oregon, Washington, Texas,
Tennessee, Florida, or New York. No relocation allowance or visa
sponsorship provided.Physical/Mental DemandsPhysical - This is
largely a sedentary role.Mental - Problem solving, making
decisions, interpret data, organize, read/write.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Position will require successful
completion of a background check and drug testing prior to starting
employment.Why You Want to Work at GOVX
- Work for a company with a greater social mission. We work to
serve those who serve our country and communities every day.
- No boring days. This is a fast-paced environment where you will
learn a lot and have the direct ability to leave your mark on a
growing e-commerce company.
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays and sick leave.
- Competitive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision and
Life Insurance Coverage. Flexible Spend Account (FSA) and Health
Savings Account (HSA) also available.
- 401(k) plan with discretionary match available.
- Discounts on the GOVX website. Salary Range$130,000 - $160,000
annuallyAAP/EEO StatementEOE. Veterans/DisabledAbout GOVX,
Inc.Savings for Those Who ServeGOVX was founded in 2011 to offer
exclusive benefits to those who serve our country. The GOVX
membership is comprised of current and former members of the
American military, law enforcement, firefighting, medical services,
and government personnel. We are dedicated to supporting these
communities and to offering unique value to our members, while
delivering an authentic platform for brands to reach our growing
customer base. As the largest and fastest growing digital platform
serving this deserving audience, we are committed to stretching the
limits of ecommerce to deliver the best assortment for our members'
on-duty and off-duty needs.(0823)
Keywords: GovX Inc, San Diego , Senior Frontend Developer - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!