Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 16, 2023
• Must have at least 5-7 years’ experience of SharePoint
development (2013 experience preferred).
• Extensive knowledge in configuring all the out of the box
SharePoint 2013 features which includes configuring document
libraries, lists, workflows, team sites, content management sites,
user permissions, enterprise search, user profile services.
• Develop new solutions and provide end-user support and
troubleshooting for multiple sites in a medium sized Microsoft
SharePoint 2013 farm.
• Custom Search optimization, crawl rules, scopes, indexing and
configuration of FAST Search.
• Ability to organize and coordinate projects
• Ability to analyze problems and present solutions
• Ability to multitask effectively
Local candidates will be given strong preference
Please send all resumes (Email Address Withheld by Request)
Keywords: , San Diego , SharePoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!