Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Hybrid opportunity for a GREAT Fortune 500 company working with
the latest technologies!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jasmine
RobinsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 per
yearA bit about us:Our client is a Fortune 500 company that is the
largest generator of electricity from natural gas and geothermal
resources in the United States.Why join us?
- Hybrid schedule
- Work with the latest technologies
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages
- Great bonus opportunity
- Great benefits and 401kJob Details**This role is hybrid in San
Diego - Remote candidates will not be considered **This is a
fulltime direct hire role that does not provide Sponsorship - so no
C2C candidates will be considered The SharePoint Administrator will
be a part of a migration from SharePoint 2019 to SharePoint online,
and be the primary internal resource for maintaining related
hardware and software, install upgrades, and resolve system errors
as they arise - including, but not limited to the following:
- The SharePoint Online Administrator will ensure SharePoint
sites are properly integrated with related computer systems,
back-end processes, and databases
- This role will work with stakeholders within the agency to
refine requirements, develop solutions, and document procedures for
the resulting SharePoint workflow and approval process for various
action item procedures
- Consult with the business to identify and implement SharePoint
and Project Server requirements using out of the box and custom
workflows and business intelligence.
- The work will be performed in a team environment where the
individual will create, customize, and support SharePoint sites in
support of the organization.
- The SharePoint Online Administrator administers and maintains
SharePoint Online sites, related Microsoft SQL / MySQL database
installation and performance tuning, as well as SharePoint Online
- This SharePoint Online Administrator will monitor the overall
SharePoint Online application performance and will recommend
changes in the site's technical architecture to ensure that the
system remains responsive and stable
- This position will serve as Tier III level support for all
systems related issues that fall within their scopeInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , SharePoint Administrator/Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!