Company: SDG Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: December 10, 2018
We are seeking to hire Technical Architect from Information Technology & Security background. Ideal candidate should have a strong background in IT security, and ability to convert business requirements into technical documents. This individual should have proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries with the ability to design, estimate, propose, build, and document enterprise class architecture solutions and systems based on SailPoint's IdentityIQ in complex environments. Must have proven experience in providing architecture guidance and advisory services to clients for various environments and systems, including application/technology blueprints, roadmaps, optimization, and migration strategies. Required skills & experience:
- Deliver identity management consulting services including client interaction, design, architecture, and interaction with offshore teams
- Support business and technology strategy and planning by leveraging knowledge in both technical and business areas
- Ideal candidate should have 8-10 years of total experience in IT Industry in related field.
- At least 3-4 years of full IAM product suite design and implementation experience and at least 2 years of experience with SailPoint IIQ modules (Compliance Manager, Life Cycle Manager and Provisioning Engine).
- Communicating to clients aspects of SailPoint IIQ at appropriate functional and technical level for the client audience.
- Demonstrated ability to gather IAG, Certification solution requirements and develop analysis and design documentation
- Migrating applications from Sun IDM to SailPoint IIQ platform
- Working with clients to support user acceptance testing, debugging and migration to production environment
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- Designing and Deploying SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems
- Developing and delivering SailPoint IIQ technical training designed to enable/educate client IT resources.
- Strong technical skills in SailPoint IIQ
- Practical knowledge and experience with Identity Management technologies
- Knowledge of business process analysis and data Analysis
- Development skills related to Sailpoint IIQ
- Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access Certification in IDM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Desired Skills:
- Experience with other IAM Product suite like Oracle, CA, Sun Identity Manager
- Design and Architecture of IAM in the cloud
- 10+ years of experience working with IAM product suits
- Graduate in IT / Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree. Educational Qualifications & Certifications Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science or related field preferred. - provided by Dice sailpoint, identityiq, iiq, design, architect*, develop, connect*, develop*, implement*, "identity management", "identity manager"
Keywords: SDG Corporation, San Diego , Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!