Microsoft Cloud Developer
Company: TaylorMade Golf
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about contributing to the building of a world-class digital ecosystem that enables competitive advantages in the golf industry. This position provides ample opportunities for growth in developing business acumen, and technical skills in cutting edge IT technologies. Be a part of a dedicated team of professionals and bring your competence, passion, and heart. The team prides itself in being innovative, agile, and responsive to the needs of the customers throughout the organization. Microsoft Cloud Developer is an expert in Microsoft .NET / CRM. This position will design and deliver next generation cloud-based business applications on the Microsoft platform. With focus on developing new applications and enhancing an existing Dynamics CRM platform, this position will demonstrate expertise in delivering modern, performing and secure business software systems. Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops web-based applications utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Designs and develops enhancements and extensions of a cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Designs deployment architectures within the .NET, Azure, and Microsoft Dynamics platforms adhering to best practices to support project requirements.
- Follows established cloud processes and technology standards on the Azure, .NET and Microsoft Dynamics CRM stacks to ensure the environment is completely secured, properly monitored, and optimally sized and performing.
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot escalated issues that may arise
- Works with other developers to promote the reuse of code and designs in current projects
- Assists in the technical analysis of potential tools and commercial products
- Provides leadership and IT solutions for complex problems involving cloud portfolio.
- Works with subject matter experts to develop solutions based on JIRA stories
- Responsible for technical designs and creates technical design documents for Microsoft Dynamics
- Follow release management and source code management processes.
- Works with business, IT users, and stakeholders to refine user stories and business requirements.
- Resolves and assists with resolution of production issues within established SLAs
- Utilizes JIRA Agile Scrum methodology. Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expert attention to technical detail
- Systematic trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Effective planning, prioritizing, goal setting skills
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, including testing and validation
- Ability to work with off-shore technical resources
- Adept at reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to conduct research for new solutions using industry standards, best practices and products
- Strong personal interest in digital technology and awareness of industry standards or best-known methods
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written with staff and end users of all levels
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks is required. Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience developing applications using C#, .NET framework, .NET Core
- Strong hands-on development using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including creation of entities, forms, views, and workflows/dialogs
- Database design and development experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience designing and building UX using AngularJS, HTML/CSS
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM security model (user roles, field level security, teams, etc.).
- Experience building applications on Azure, as well as database deployments and Azure integration
- Experience designing and building REST web services on .Net
- Proven analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation
- Experience utilizing JIRA Agile tools and working in an Agile environment. Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in related field such as computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- 8+ years' experience as a developer with Microsoft technologies in a complex, multi-platform distributed environment
- 8+ years of experience with .NET/C# development and the technology stack, e.g., C#, .NET Core, REST API, WebAPI and MVC
- 5+ years of experience utilizing relational databases, e.g. Azure SQL, SQL Server, and Oracle
- 4+ years e years of experience nce designing and developing on the MS Dynamics CRM platform
- 3+ years of experience with AngularJS and JSON
- 2+ years of experience with Azure platform leveraging Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS services
- Experience with AWS is desirable Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with consistent computer usage
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Keywords: TaylorMade Golf, San Diego , Microsoft Cloud Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!