Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
Company: Fisher Phillips LLP
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Fisher Phillips, a national employment and labor law firm, is
seeking an Attorney Recruiting Coordinator. This position can be
located in our Los Angeles/Woodland Hills, Irvine, San Diego, or
San Francisco offices. Our range of experience enables us to bring
efficient and practical solutions to today's labor and employment
law problems. For more information about the firm, please visit us
at our website at www.fisherphillips.com . Position Summary The
Attorney Recruiting Coordinator will work with the Recruiting Team
to perform day-to-day functions of summer, first-year and lateral
associate onboarding, and recruiting. This position will report to
the Director of Attorney Recruiting. Position Responsibilities
- Coordinating on campus recruiting, working with selected
schools, arranging interviews, coordinating interview call-backs
and handling travel arrangements.
- Participate in the planning, coordinating and executing the
summer associate programs, including planning social events,
tracking summer associate work through our Work Allocation
software, and assisting with orientation schedules.
- Establish new relationships and work with existing search
- Source lateral associate candidates, conduct screening
interviews, prepare interview summaries, and make interview
- Draft and present offer materials to candidates.
- Check references and approve the due diligence
- Enter and maintain candidate information into the viRecruit
- Participate in the scheduling of candidate interviews
- Create and maintain regular reports and statistical data on
summer associate and associate lateral hiring.
- Process expense reimbursement requests for candidates and
- Participate in the firm's strategic recruiting diversity
- Perform special projects. Required skills
- Bachelors' degree; JD preferred. 2+ years of law firm
experience and/or attorney search experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be client service-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be extremely responsive to attorneys, staff, and
- Must be able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects under
- Must observe confidentiality of personnel and firm
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the software applications iManage and viGlobal
is a plus. No relocation costs. Principals only; no calls please.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and
related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Fisher Phillips LLP, San Diego , Attorney Recruiting Coordinator, Legal , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!