Immigration Attorney- URGENT
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Seeking an experienced Immigration Attorney to join a growing
team. The ideal candidate shall have substantial experience with
Immigration cases and issues including Family-Based cases,
Employment Based cases, Consular Processing, CSPA, Removal
Representation and Defense.Qualifications:
- Experience preparing non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions
including, but not limited to:
- H-1B, E, L, O, P, H-3, J, K and U Visas, as well as I-130 and
I-140 Immigrant Petitions with Accompanying Adjustment of Status
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Petition.
- PERM Labor Certification with the Department of Labor.
- EB-2 and EB-3.
- Investment Based and Treaty Trader Visas and EB-5.
- Affirmative Political Asylum.
- Marriage Cases.
- Naturalization/Citizenship, 245(I), CSS/Lulac, LIFE Act,
Removal of Conditions etcYou can connnect with me at , phone call
at or follow me on LinkedIn to see other oppportunities: All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, San Diego , Immigration Attorney- URGENT, Legal , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!