Accounts Receivable Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Company OverviewHD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is
one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally
as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally
while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If youre
ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential
with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!Job
Description & QualificationsJob SummaryResponsible for the routine
maintenance of accounts receivable calculations and records,
including cash receipts, claims, overdue invoices, interest
charges, refunds, and related items. Maintains vendor compliance
and acceptable customer service levels.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Computes and records interest charges, refunds and similar
items and responsible for the accurate preparation of account
- Performs basic data entry and general research of data within
the department systems necessary to update and maintain account
information. Supports customer requests for special billing
- Coordinates/follows up with service centers regarding missing
COD checks and records and distributes COD checks to
- Researches unapplied payments, notifies customers, records
responses, and processes refund/application requests.
- Tracks and researches short payments from customers to
determine need for rebilling or balance write off.
- Analyzes exceptions, reviews correspondence for follow-up and
routes unresolved items to the appropriate departments.
- Verifies data entry of account information in multiple systems.
Clears and matches account information.
- Performs clerical functions necessary to support the Accounts
Receivable Department.Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
- Accounts receivable experience preferred.Job Locations
US-CA-SanteePosted Date 4 weeks ago (1/16/2020 11:41 AM)Job ID
2020-36237Business Unit Facilities MaintenanceFunctional Area
Credit/Collection ServicesRemote Position? NoPosition Type
Full-TimePosting Location : Postal Code 92071HD Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, San Diego , Accounts Receivable Associate, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!