Security Officer- FT $15-$16
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Job DescriptionGardaWorld is hiring! Be a part of the essential
services keeping everything together during these times!
Job Title: Security Officer Location: San Diego, CA
Environment: Commercial Bank / ATM
Pay Rate: $15 - $16
General Job Functions: Secure assigned post and carry out
instructions as documented in site Post Orders
Shift & Hours: Full Time 9:00AM - 4:30PM Monday - Friday , Saturday
8:30AM - 12:30PM
Included Benefits/Perks for Full Time Officers: Health, Dental,
Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Referral Bonus, AT&T
and Verizon discount plans
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the worlds largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients staff and assets, wherever they are
in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:General Security responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for the security and safety of client
property and personnel.
- Carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
- Controls access to client site or facility through the
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe
conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of
state required training preferred
- Candidate must be 21 years or older
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
- Pass an extensive screening process
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
Keywords: GardaWorld, San Diego , Security Officer- FT $15-$16, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!