· Knowledge of RF and general lab measurements and strong
functional understanding and working knowledge of test equipment
(i.e.- power supplies, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power
meters, vector network analyzer)
. · Ability to set up and perform lab RF measurements.
· Knowledge of electronic theory with the ability to understand
circuit functions with minimal help.
· Ability to work from and understand electrical schematics to
debug hardware issues.
· Ability to work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal
descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout
and trouble-shooting functions.
· Solid understanding of RF principles, RF engineering tools and
cellular radio building blocks
. · Knowledge of programming languages. (C++/VB preferred).
· Familiar with ATE testers (93k and UFLEX required).
· Familiar with lab equipment (o-scope, power meter, vector
network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator).
· Knowledge of statistical analysis tools (Datapower, JMP,
· Ability to communicate clearly, organize effectively and
document work thoroughly.
· Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet product introduction
· Education Requirements Bachelors in Electrical Engineering,
Prefer Masters in Electrical Engineering. Focus / course work in
Radio Frequency design and testing .