Director of Marketing and Communications
San Diego, CA
Are you looking for a job where you can grow, have a flexible
schedule, and a supportive team behind you? Mission Healthcare is
the company to give you all that and MORE! We take pride in putting
our employees’ needs first. In 2018 & 2019 we were nominated and
awarded a Top Workplace award. One of our biggest motivators is to
let our employees know they are making a positive difference in the
lives of others and that their dedicated commitment matters and
affects the medical care journey of our patients, their loved ones
and the communities we serve.
Our mission, as a clinically owned and operated organization, it
to have a positive impact on the lives of our patients, their
families and our healthcare partners throughout the continuum of
Join our team and serve our community with PURPOSE!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
ALL EMPLOYEE BENEFIT OFFERINGS:
FULL TIME AND PART TIME BENEFIT OFFERINGS:
• Medical, Dental, Vision (available the 1st day of month
following date of hire)
• Flex & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Supplemental Life, AD&D, Accident, Critical Care & Cancer
ABOUT THE JOB
Business Service Line: Healthcare
Job Title/Position: The Director of Marketing and
Reports to: CEO
The Director of Marketing and Communication will collaborate
with administrative and senior leadership across entire
organization. Will drive, plan, develop, implement and evaluate the
organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications,
external relations, and activities to support the organization’s
strategic business goals, engage the community in our work, and
raise awareness of our brand, mission, and services.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or a related
• 3+ years' experience in marketing, special events, social
media, market research and/or strategy consulting. Healthcare
marketing experience preferred.
• Outstanding professional writing skills and the ability to
tailor communication style to reflect the voice of the organization
and its leadership for different communications and audiences.
• Ability to write and apply strategic management skills with
speed and efficiency.
• Ability to multi-task, triage, prioritize and manage many
project requests and initiatives simultaneously.
• Ability to remain positive and resilient while working under
pressure and against deadlines.
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical and
• Be self-motivated and self-sufficient.
• Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Come & join our workplace family, embark on a Mission driven
journey and see can do for you. We can’t wait to meet you!