Our client is recognized as a global leader in interactive and
digital entertainment, with a commitment to delivering
superior gaming experiences. Their business division has locations
in San Diego, San Francisco, London, and Tokyo. Everyone is
committed to delivering an industry-leading, enhanced gaming
experience built on imagination, creativity, and the team’s
profound passion for gaming. Be a part of a company that thrives on
the cutting edge of technology and join them in shaping the future
of interactive entertainment.
They are looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer in their San Diego,
CA office. This is a 12-month contract opportunity (with possible
· Work in an Agile Scrum environment to support quality
engineering activities in the commerce and payments space
· Work with architects and developers to create test plans for
· Develop and implement best practices for test driven
development, continuous build and deploy, and automated
· Establish and influence quality engineering best practices
across the development community.
· Partner across Product Management, Architects, Engineering,
Hosting and Operations.
· Work with globally distributed teams to engage early and
provide continuous delivery of high-quality software products that
· BS or MS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or
· Extensive hands-on technical expertise, including experience
· Experience with all aspects of software test, including test
planning, test automation, load test, failure mode test, etc.
· Experience testing RESTful web services and web
· Experience with build automation and continuous integration
tools (e.g., Jenkins).
· Experience with test automation frameworks (e.g., Selenium,
Cucumber, etc.), code coverage tools (Clover, Karma).
· Experience with SQL and database schema designs.
· Experience reviewing logs in Splunk or similar.
· Ability to estimate effort and size of features
· Experience with agile development methodologies and
test-driven development processes
· Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking
systems in a team environment
· Experience delivering high performance, active-active,
linearly scalable services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, Big
· Ecommerce platform domain expertise.
· Experience with C++
· You possess a drive and passion for quality with the ability
to inspire, excite and motivate other team members.
· You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
and are able to work with others at all levels.
· You’re effective at working with geographically remote and
culturally diverse teams.
· Your curiosity drives you to go beyond your immediate
assignments and actively learn everything you can about the systems
you support. You’re not afraid to ask questions.
· You have associated technology product knowledge, broad
industry knowledge and excellent communication skills
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer.
Sponsorship not available. W2 Only .
Staff Smart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.