Support Associate III
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential
handbags, Kate Spade New York has always stood for optimistic
femininity. Today, the brand is a global life and style house with
handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home d--cor and
more. Polished ease, thoughtful details and a modern, sophisticated
use of color-Kate Spade New York's founding principles define a
unique style synonymous with joy. Under the vision of creative
director Nicola Glass, the brand continues to celebrate confident
women with a youthful spirit. Kate Spade New York is part of the
Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism,
innovation, and inclusivity. Job Title: Support Associate Primary
Purpose: The successful individual will leverage their proficiency
in retail to---
- Manage and process inbound deliveries in a timely manner;
monitor to prioritize the daily workload.
- Ensure proper organization and accessibility of
- Be knowledgeable of stock including quantity,--how many units
are on hand, and what is and is not selling.
- Support floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked
throughout the day.
- Conduct price changes and markdowns as necessary.
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization standards on the
selling floor, in the stockroom, and offsite. The accomplished
individual will possess...
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, results driven and flexible to change An
outstanding professional will have...
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in a retail industry of relevant
experience as a stock associate
- High school degree preferred Physical requirements---
- Must be available to work store schedule, as needed, including
evenings, weekends, holidays
- Ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 60
- Ability to load boxes in and out of delivery truck
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure in a high
energy and high traffic environment
- Standing for extended periods of time
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel, and
crouch Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas;
easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends
to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance : Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a
need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the
face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
and uncertainty. Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when
needed; creates strong morale -- and spirit in their--team; shares
wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and
be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the
whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to
be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable"
positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where
they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation
(not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid
to take negative action when necessary. Kate Spade is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves
on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions
(including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer,
training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's
or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of
the position under the consideration. These decisions are made
without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity,
national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status,
military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized
protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., San Diego , Support Associate III, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!