Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
OverviewIntuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform
company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With
products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we're using technology
to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions
of people around the world.Intuit's Adversary Management team is
looking for a DevSecOps Engineer that specializes in big data,
platform development, and integration. Are you experienced and
passionate about achieving cyber resilience? Are you excited about
working on security abuse cases and want a deeper understanding of
a cyber attacker's mindset? We are Intuit's active defense
capability using Big Data, AI & Machine Learning to derive
adversary insights, threat hunt aggressively, and red team with
precision. Be a part of our mission and take your career to a whole
new level with Intuit Information Security!What you'll bring
- 6+ years of experience in an offensive security role
- Knowledge of bypassing multiple security technologies such as
firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies and DLP among others
- Experience with developing proof of concept exploits
- Ability to perform targeted exploitation using automated and
- Experience with Python, or similar scripting language
- Experience with NMap, BurpSuite, Metasploit, Wireshark
- Proven results utilizing vulnerability scanning and penetration
testing tools and techniques
- Proven working experience with one or more Cloud Computing
solution (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc)
- Proficiency with hacking enterprise operating systems,
including Linux and Windows
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking and packet
- Proven ability to have multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to identify and evaluate risk to IT systems and
communicate risks to management-Preferred Skills/Experience:-
- Experience participating as a member of a red team
- Experience with compiled programming languages (Java, C++, Go,
- Ability to work with large data sets and Python preferred
- Android/iOS testing or programming experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Professional level certifications related to Red
Teaming/Penetration Testing (OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, etc)How you will
leadHow you will lead:-
- Design, prototype and develop security applications and
integrations supporting the data and ticketing needs of the
Adversary Management capabilities.
- Build standards for ingesting and storing petabytes of security
data and its utilization in security data lake applying long term
- Design/develop apps, API's, and Big Data pipeline integrations
with Big Query, ServiceNow, JIRA, PagerDuty, Slack, Salesforce,
- Optimize correlation and discovery of high fidelity issues so
that teams can rapidly keep track of their cyber resilience.
- Develop efficient process and flow of outcomes so that service
consumers can easily leverage data and insights to improve.
- Automate for impact to ensure scalability and delivery of
threat information, control gaps, security defects and
- Lead by example, demonstrating best practices for Agile
Development, unit testing, CI/CD, performance testing, capacity
planning, documentation, monitoring, alerting, and incident
- Serve as technical -go to- person for our core technologies -
GCP and AWS data ingest pipeline, GCS and Big Query data sources
and developed integration services.
- Demonstrate strong implementation aptitude to translate
objectives into a scalable solution to meet the needs of the end
customer while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate commitment to your professional development by
attending and speaking at conferences, taking training classes,
giving technical presentations, and participating in developer and
security communities inside and outside of Intuit.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior
engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to
challenging programming and design problems.
- Work cross-functionally within Adversary Management
organization as well as teams across Intuit: Architecture, Product
Management, QA/QE, product development, and business unit security
teams to drive forward results.
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical
specifications, and build prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Communicate progress across organizational levels clearly and
in actionable form.
- Roughly 70-85% hands-on coding
Keywords: Intuit, San Diego , Senior DevSecOps Engineer, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!