Research Associate, Enzyme Assays, San Diego, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Research Associate, Enzyme Assays, San Diego, CAShift: 1st
Monday-FridayPay Rate: $20/hourPosition Type: Direct HireJob
Description: Functioning somewhat independently, incumbent assists
with and conducts laboratory experiments on research projects
within well-defined guidelines; will be responsible for the enzyme
assay optimization, perform quality control experiments on new
protein purifications, and the compound testing in the biochemical
assay following the protocol under the supervision of Sr.
- Weighs and prepares stock chemical solutions for
- Operates laboratory equipment; contributes to laboratory
- Prepares DMSO stock solutions of customer's screening
- Performs a variety of screening assays using a various
- Works with colleagues on large screens.
- Performs calculations to complete screening results; performs
basic procedures for computer assisted data analysis.
- Writes detail reports for customers after data analysis.
- Assist Sr. Scientist with workflow.
- Maintain laboratory notebook.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell
Biology, Biophysics, or a related field is required.
- Must have proven ability in biochemical assay and protein
- Prior experience with enzyme kinetics will be a plus.
- Strong teamwork, organizational skills, and written and oral
communication skills, are essentialFor Immediate Consideration,
Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714.253.7656, Email at
email@example.com, or--schedule a time to connect directly
follow the link:--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Research Associate, Enzyme Assays, San Diego, CA, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!