Laboratory Assistant, IFA Slide Manufacturing, San Diego, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Laboratory Assistant, IFA Slide Manufacturing, San Diego,
CAPosition Type: Temp-to-HirePay Rate: $15/hourShift: 1st, Monday-
- Assists with the activities associated with the manufacture of
IFA slide products in accordance with established procedures.
- This may include, but is not limited to, setting-out slides,
dispensing cell suspensions, processing dispensed slides and
inspecting processed slides.
- Assists with the packaging of IFA slide product according to
established procedures. This may include, but is not limited to,
manually pouching slides, sealing slide pouches and the final
inspection and counting of the pouches.
- Packages IFA cell culture slides using automated machinery
according to the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and
- Records work for all manufacturing activities on Device History
Records or other associated documentation in a timely manner and in
accordance with current Quality System Regulations QSRs .
- Prepares, operates, cleans and maintains equipment used in the
growth of cells and the manufacture of IFA slide products according
- Assists with the maintenance of manufacturing equipment
according to SOPs as requested by supervisor.
- Informs supervisor of equipment needs and other supplies
required to avoid interruptions in production schedules.
- Informs supervisor of broken or deteriorating equipment.
- Assists with the fixation, manual packaging and counting of
tissue section IFA slide products according to the appropriate
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and
- High school diploma, general education degree GED or
equivalent; with 0-4 years of work experience. Relevant work
experience may be substituted for a degree.For Immediate
Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714.253.7656,
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or--schedule a time to connect
directly follow the link:--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is
your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Laboratory Assistant, IFA Slide Manufacturing, San Diego, CA, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!