Laboratory Support Assistant, San Diego, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Laboratory Support Assistant, San Diego, CAHours:--M-F
5:45am-12:45pmPay Rate:--$16/hrThe position will be involved in
supporting the day-to-day operations of the lab, as well as
interacting with science staff to support project
- Perform all duties associated with the maintenance of lab stock
and glassware. These duties may include: washing, drying, and
sterilizing glassware and distributing it to appropriate locations
within the lab.
- Maintain the glass-washing facility, sterilize glassware and
other items using an autoclave as well as perform routine
maintenance of glass-washing equipment and routine maintenance of
other lab equipment.
- Will be required to receive all incoming products, match
packing slips to corresponding PO's and enter the information into
- Will be required to do a daily walk-through to check on all
critical equipment as well as spotting any potential problems.Job
- Previous receiving experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with trouble shooting and streamlining processes is
- Ability to work in glassware room conditions, including
tolerating humid conditions is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are
- Good organizational and motivational skills, accurate record
keeping, and attention to detail.
- Able to use judgment to resolve problems and troubleshoot
- Ability to multi-task routine assignments, ensuring a high
degree of accuracy and precision.
- Able to follow SOPs.
- Ability to adapt to minor changes in routine to achieve
- Capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/carry at least 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 150
lbs. utilizing wheeled equipment.
- Free from any allergies related to plants.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Familiarity with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.For
Immediate Consideration, Apply Today via Kelly Services!Why
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Laboratory Support Assistant, San Diego, CA, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!