Research Associate (PCR) - San Diego, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: La Jolla
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Research Associate (PCR) - San Diego, CAResponsibilities:
- Maintains technical relationships with partners to ensure
continued supply of reagents and testing components.
- Execute experiments efficiently, with high reproducibility, in
collaboration with the Molecular Diagnostics Team.
- Writes compliance documentation associated with investigations,
data analyses, and experimental conclusions as required for the
- Works in the laboratory with plasma and other biological fluids
of human and animal origin.
- Achieve project objectives by troubleshooting experiments and
testing practical and creative solutions.Technical:
- Bachelor or Masters in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or
- 2-5 years laboratory experience in an Industry environment
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology is preferable,
specifically with PCR, RT-PCR, and/or other amplification
- Familiarity with contamination controls in a molecular assay
- Experience with GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) and applying
them in the laboratory environment.
- Working experience in protein characterization using various
analytical techniques, such as SDS-PAGE and HPLC.
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
Work InstructionsFor immediate consideration apply today!Questions?
Please reach out to Dustin at DUSG877@kellyservices.comWhy
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Research Associate (PCR) - San Diego, CA, Other , La Jolla, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!