Business Development Representative
Company: 5th Axis Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
5th Axis is the world leader in automated production, manufacturing
and machining. We are a turn-key solution provider with a focus on
product development, milling, turning, assembly, plating, finishing
and logistics. We are a leading innovator in technologically
advanced CNC machining, delivering world class results. We pledge
to continually improve our quality standards in order to maintain a
position at the forefront in our field of expertise.We are looking
for a Business Development Representative to play a critical role
in driving 5th Axis growth! The perfect candidate should be
emotionally intelligent, resilient problem-solver with a great
positive attitude who is hungry to drive revenue, learn, and grow
within the organization. If you are energized by the opportunity to
create impact, this could be the role and the team for you. By
joining us in this role at an inflection point in our growth,
you'll have an opportunity to meaningfully impact the future of the
company.What You Will Do:
- The Business Development Rep will actively seeks and acquires
and quotes new business in multiple industries.
- Help to strategically determine where to expand the business
(aerospace, medical, defense, etc.)
- Comprehends and can quote pricing off of prints and models.
Technical expertise required.
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, account
changes, current conditions, future prospects, and competitive
landscape to protect revenue from competitors
- Interface with other departments in a fast-paced environment.
Can manage multiple projects at one time.
- Actively seeks, quotes, and acquires new business in multiple
- Help to strategically determine where to expand business based
on manufacturing equipment and capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.Do You Have?
- Bachelors degree in Management or related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in CNC manufacturing sales
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and
- Ability to work in a busy, dynamic environment with changing
- Experience with Epicor is a plus!
- Ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office
suiteWhat We Offer:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Training and room to grow
- We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental, and
- Company sponsored life and disability Insurance
- 401K with up to 4% matching
- Paid holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Pleasant non-corporate environmentWork Environment & Physical
DemandsOfficeWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee
regularly works in an office setting. Occasional exposure to a
warehouse environment.The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Must be
able to sit or stand at computer for a reasonable length of time
typing and reading. Regularly required to walk or stand.Are you
ready to join us?Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for
employees! While many companies hire managers externally, we pride
ourselves on our cultural value to promote our top performers from
within. Today over 90% of our managers are promoted from internal
roles.5th Axis believes that everyone can make an impact, and we
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed,
color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status,
age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or
veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you
require an accommodation to complete the application or the
interview process, please contact email@example.com.PM21.
Keywords: 5th Axis Inc, San Diego , Business Development Representative, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!