Company: Freedom Mortgage
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position
within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both
in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan
Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen,
and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. The
Loan Advisor will provide high quality service to both internal and
external customers by selecting the best options and taking
ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client
is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits
their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different
programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the
terms of each product and ensures that all of the required
documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely
- Builds relationships with both internal and external
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing
with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools
and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan
program/policy information to both external customers and internal
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan
process from origination to close and providing on-going
communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned
Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable
federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level.
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise
when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI's set by
Management for Productivity and QA.Other Related Duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Supervisory
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
- Self-starter, goal oriented sales professionally who is focused
on providing the highest level of customer service to our
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products,
lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system
and automated underwriting systems.
Education And/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or
one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- Must have a at least 1 active licenses
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since
grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned
full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50
states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands,
Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly
servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a
leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's
largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families
through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two
regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large
operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets
Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL;
Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for
advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and
recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected
veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants
encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful
completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace.
Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including
medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in
confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match
requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID
Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, San Diego , Loan Advisor, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!