QA Inspector 1-2nd shift,Thurs,Fri, Sat
Company: Dexcom Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through
innovative-- continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) -- systems.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a
leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of
users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves
diabetes management around the world. Functional Description:
Support Individual Contributor Performs inspections, checks testing
and sampling procedures for product manufacturing processes.
Carries out packaging line, manufacturing inspections and sampling
and testing of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that
company standards are met. Monitors critical equipment and
instrumentation. May draft procedures and assist with validating or
troubleshooting testing methods, including assays. May apply
approval or rejection labels to bulk raw materials once analytical
data is evaluated.
- Performing in-process and final product review of documents for
accurate format, signatures, dating and Good Documentation
Practices (GMP) for commercial and clinical product in a timely
- Maintain compliance with operating procedures and ensure
training is completed prior to the operation of a task.
- Ensure all documentation is legible, complete and correct per
current Good Manufacturing Practices Inspect labeling for the
- Understand and perform line clearance activities in
- Perform in-process quality audits in manufacturing to assure
compliance to manufacturing documentation and good documentation
- Assist with the NCMR process during manufacturing of commercial
and clinical product.
- Demonstrate good computer skills and perform computer
operations to generate reports and graphs using Microsoft Word and
- Perform in-process product inspection and testing for
commercial and clinical product.
- Must be able to distinguish between certain colors and pass an
annual color vision test
- Familiarize yourself with the manufacturing processes.
- Review shipping documentation to assure accurate order
- Works closely with Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs,
Clinical, and Manufacturing groups.
- Provide training for new employees
- Takes on new challenges and expanding roles to assist with
growing demands within different areas of the Quality
- Must have strong organization skills and attention to
- Assumes and performs other duties as assigned. Required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ideally has past experience working with the following; Agile,
Oracle and/or Camstar software programs. Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a quality assurance/quality
control regulated environment; or equivalent combination of
education, experience and/or training. Travel Required:
- Up to 25% Functional/Business Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general job aspects and limited
understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns the policies and procedures
required to complete routine tasks.
- Work at this level requires following standardized, routine
methods, under immediate supervision.
- Assignments are routine in nature and expectation is to follow
pre-established guidelines and procedures.
- Contacts are mostly within own team and immediate supervisor.
- Little responsibility for decisions as to method or selection
- Receives detailed instructions on routine work and new
assignments. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an
individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact Talent Acquisition firstname.lastname@example.org .-- To
all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for
individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized--staffing and
recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles,
applications or resumes on specific requisitions.--Dexcom does not
accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do
not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team,--Dexcom
employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible
for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications. Get
Matched Upload your resume and see jobs that match your skills and
experience Manufacturing Technician 1 - 2nd shift (Thur -Sat/ every
other Wed 5p - 5a) Manufacturing & Production QC Receiving
Inspector 1 Quality Assurance QC Inspector 1-2nd shift W,T,F,S
Quality Assurance Operations Manufacturing Associate 2 - Pilot Lab
Manufacturing & Production Manufacturing Associate 3 Pilot Lab
Manufacturing & Production Recommended Videos for you Dexcom -
Learn More About Us - YouTube Working at Dexcom - Dexcom Careers -
YouTube What does it mean to be a Dexcom Warrior? - YouTube Why
Apple And Google Are Working On Diabetes Tech - YouTube Warrior
Mashup video - YouTube Dexcom Warrior & Olympic Skier Kris Freeman
Shares his Personal Diabetes Story - YouTube Dexcom empowers people
to take control of diabetes. We focus on enabling better outcomes
for patients, caregivers and clinicians by delivering solutions
that are best in class-defined as being dependable, simple and
essential to taking control of diabetes. We are committed to
revolutionizing diabetes care by seeking out and solving the needs
of our employees, collaborators and community. Listen Comprehend
the needs of people affected by diabetes. Serve with integrity Act
in the best interest of our community. Think big Use technology to
revolutionize diabetes care. Inspire confidence within our
community and in one another. Jordan Morris The Dexcom Continuous
glucose monitoring (CGM) System helps Jordan eliminate surprise
highs or lows when he's about to go out on the field.
Keywords: Dexcom Inc., San Diego , QA Inspector 1-2nd shift,Thurs,Fri, Sat, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!